Friday, October 16, 2009

MY MP3 (session 1)


Hi, I’m going to write about my favourite piece of technology.

Well, I’m not the techy type, really I don’t need too much the technology, I just need a little bit some things, but there is one thing that I never can forget in my day, my MP3.

I bought my MP3 at the beginning of the year; it’s the third that I have, the other MP3s that I had have broken jajaja. But it is the best of the three MP3s that I’ve had. The MP3 is the best article for to listen to music; also in my MP3 I can put images and videos, that is another good thing about my MP3 (really is an MP4).

I like it a lot because with it you can carry all the music that you like, and, for example, in my MP3 I have all the music that I need to learn for my Rapa Nui dance group. I use it every day; really I need to listen to music every day, overall when I’m traveling, and sometimes in the spaces between classes. I couldn’t live without my MP3, if I don’t listen to music I get angry jajajaj, overall in the morning, in the travel to the university.

3 comments:

  1. Oh! my favorite tech thing is very similar than yours, I really love music, it relax me a lot!
    well don't stop lisen music then because I don't want to see you angry!

    XOXO

    byee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who does not love music?
    there is always a song for every moment is incredible
    often listen to music when I travel, especially for long trips

    see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi you!!!!!
    it's really courious that you like a rapa nui dance group.
    i hear different styles of music,i even have a different one for each activities that i do.
    ok, see you soon

    ReplyDelete