Sunday, November 1, 2009

Session 3


Hello everybody, today i will talk about my favorite page, that is U-cursos, is the site of the university where I can see my classes for example, ecology, chemistry, English and others, my good grades, my homeworks and talk to teachers of different subjects to upload the class and communicate with they and clarify my doubts, so i can study much and keep my good average. My classmates and me meet this website in March, on a hot afternoon when we went to faculty and a gentleman of bucheauf campus went to teach us to use this wonderful website, I had to create an account and password to enter the site. I visit this page constantly (about 15 times a day), because there is always new information from the different branches and new messages from my classmates, this page is very important to me and i don't know that i would be without it, thank U-cursos

http://www.u-cursos.cl/

1 comment:

  1. it's really funny you like u-cursos...
    but, yes,it is a useful page.

    ReplyDelete